About the Chamber
The Eumundi Chamber was first established in 1955. It has represented local businesses during that time with an aim to promote local businesses and to buy local.
Each year the Chamber strives to bring visitors to town to support Eumundi businesses. The Chamber through its affiliation with other professional bodies, tourism bodies and events strives to bring opportunities to business through networking opportunities, monthly breakfast briefings and locally held and promoted events.
The Chamber has a diverse group of members in numerous industry groups. The Chamber is also a member of the Eumundi Combined Community Organisation which manages and operates the market car park, community bus and community newspaper along with a number of annual community projects to advance the township of Eumundi, its businesses and residents.